Knight's Family Tree...

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Mar 27 10:15:45 PST 1997

Lady Anastasiya asks:
I'm targeting Daffydd's lineage for the moment.  I wish to use some of
the info for Max's Knighting.  If anyone has a complete lineage from
before HG Lloyd that will help with the ceremony.
------------
The following is from my file:
chiv-geneology-art  (81K)  7/ 1/96    Geneology of the SCA Chivalry.

1. William the Silent              West          Sep AS  2
 2 Stefan de Lorraine             	West         	Mar AS  2
  3. Robert Roundpounder   MSCA  		Atenveldt    	Feb AS  4
                          	Resigned            		Feb AS  4
                           	KSCA                	Aug AS  7
   4. Pontius Maximillian de Leon of South Cushion
                                   	Atenveldt   	Apr AS  9
    5. Denis of the Titans         	Atenveldt   	Oct AS 10
    6. Lloyd von Eaker     	MSCA  		Ansteorra    Jun AS 11

Hope this helps.
   Stefan li Rous