Knight's Family Tree...

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Sun Mar 30 08:16:49 PST 1997

At 07:55 AM 3/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Burke, I believe that the date you are asking for is July 20, 1996.
>It couldn't have been.   Henri was knighted at winter coronation right before
>Patrick Michael stepped down.   When Galen was about to step up.  I believe
>the date was January 23, 1996.   If it wasn't the 23rd, it was the saturday
>right around that day.
>
>Iago

I found a Black Star with it listed,  it was Jan. 20, 1996.  Thanks to all
who went looking for the date.  Check out the new web page on the
Generations of Ansteorran Chivalry and let me know what you think.

URL  http://www.ionet.net/~burkemc/chivalry.html

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald

mka. Burke McCrory