Pennsic: kids and playmates

Jolene Graves meraud at oklahoma.net
Fri May 2 16:17:19 PDT 1997

Greetings,

My family and I have recently moved to Ansteorra. I would like to know
how many folks will be taking their children to Pennsic. We will be
taking a 3-yr-old (who learned to walk in the tall grass of the Pennsic
Plains) and a 7-month-old, and were curious whether others would be doing
the same. This will be our oldest sons third Pennsic and we would like to
find out if there would be any kids close to his age to play with.

I know it is not easy to camp with kids, especially at Pennsic. If you
are taking you children to Pennsic and would like to get together with
other 'crazy' parents feel free to email me.

Thanks,
Meraud