Muskogee SCA Encampment

Michael Heydon Marrock at msn.com
Fri May 2 21:12:32 PDT 1997

I am posting this message at the request of Baroness Sigen Fridriksdottir of
the Barony of Northkeep.

Tobi, from the Castle faxed a message to her stating:

"THE S.C.A. ENCAMPMENT IS CANCELED.	TOBI"

There was no more to the message.  We, Northkeep, believed this to have become
common knowledge or we would have posted this message earlier.  However we
received a phone call asking for information Friday evening, we then decided
to make this posting.

We apologize for any trouble this will cause people, if we had been given an
explanation as to why, we would have included the "Castle's" excuse herein.

Please pass this information to any and all who might be interested.

Marrock at msn.com

Michael Daniel Heydon, Entrepreneur & Student
I march to the beat of a different saxophone player

Lord Marrock Viltár Hár, Premier Drighton of Northkeep
Vert a Hare	Tricorporate Argent