Kingdom Warlord was a Blast

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon May 5 16:15:41 PDT 1997

If I rember right only the northern region is going to select their warlord.
Centurion Talen Gustaz zon Marienburg has been charged with passing HRM's
words of advice and requests  to how ever wins the Northern Region Warloard.
By the way their was also an Academy of lthe Bow held. HRM Valeria attened
Don Sebastian's archery 101 with about 10 others. HRM Mahadi went over to
the class on at least 2 times.
Loard Wilhem allowed me to shoot him with fiberglass shafted arrows for
testing, and an other fighter how name I do not rember allowed me to shoot
arrows at his shield also as part of the testing. I am happy to say none of
the arrows showed any filer after removing the tape more on their
construction in a seperate message.
The archers also had fun.

>I beleive that Dieter was chosen to be Southern regional Warlord, then HRM
>choose Dieter to also be his Kingdom Warlord.
>I think that each of the regions is going to be responsable for seting up a
>tourney to select their warlord.  The Northern Regional Warlord Tourney is
>scheduled for May 16-18.  So Centurion Talen Gustav von Marienburg will
>have to defend his Title in just two weeks.  The Tourney has been in the
>planning stages for over six months.
>
>Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
>

>mka Burke McCrory
>email:  burkemc at ionet.net

Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdon of Ansteorra