fiberglass shafts

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon May 5 17:49:32 PDT 1997

snip
>I think the Thistle Missle and the Baldar Blunt are the future in the
>combat arrows rather than the constructed tips. Is there a particular
>reason that you didn't test the Thistle Missle tip on a fiberglass
>shaft?
Yep I don't have any and Sir Jon has found that they punch through faster
with fiberglass than with wood. Thistle have a difinite life with wood and
it is shorter with fiberglass. Probly has to do with the fiberglass being
1/4 while wood are usualy 5/16 to 23/64 with 11/32 being most common.

>Thanks.
>  Stefan li Rous
>  markh at risc.sps.mot.com

Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort Kingdon of Ansteorra