Pennsic Pre-registration

Kathy Lee kal35810 at jetson.uh.edu
Mon May 5 16:51:54 PDT 1997

>Help!
>
>Can anyone help us to get pre-registered for Pennsic?  This is the first
year we
>haven't gotten the pre-reg booklet.
>
>Yers in need,
>
>Gunthar

Well, Gunthar, I guess we now know who hasn't been paying attention ... go
to the back of the class! :-)

The midrealm homepage has a link to the pre-registration form.  It's at
www.midrealm.org.  Make sure you list "ANSTEORRA" as the group you wish to
camp with.  (Be sure it's spelled correctly; different spellings may be
treated as different groups.)

I've also mailed out pre-registration forms to all the local seneschals and
landed barons/baronesses, so you can get a copy from them.

The deadline this year is June 1, so get busy!  It is $60 per person,
refundable until 7/31/97 (but not transferable.)  There will not be enough
room to camp with Ansteorra for those who do not pre-register.

The tower and common pavillions will eat up a lot of space, and we'll be
short as it is.  So, EVERYONE NEEDS TO PRE-REGISTER!

I'm attaching a copy of the Ansteorran Info sheet - in case you hadn't
guessed by now, I'm helping with land grab this year.  This form needs to be
mailed / e-mailed back to me for each tent that will be at the war.

We'll see you at the war!  (All right, Gunthar, you can come back to the
front of the class again.)

-Kat

Ansteorran Pennsic Information Form

Please Submit One Form per Tent

Note:  This form is for IN-KINGDOM USE ONLY;
You still must complete and mail the Pennsic Pre-Registration Form
by 6/1/97 in order to reserve land at the war.

SCA NAME(s):

Mundane Name(s):

Mailing Address:

Telephone Number:

E-Mail Address:

Have you sent in your PAID ($60) pre-registration form?

Group you are planning to camp with at the war (Barony, shire, household, etc.):

Does you group have a common pavilion?		Size?

Your tent size:

Is your tent a period pavillion?

Will you be cooking in camp?

Will you be setting up a camp shower?

How late will your group be out at the war (at night):
10pm	Midnight	2 am	all night

Approximate arrival date:

Is this your first pennsic?	yes	no	I don't remember

Any special needs?

When complete, please mail / e-mail to:

HL Katerina Aretino  (Kathy Lee)
3601 Allen Parkway, #1413
Houston, TX  77019

KAL35810 at jetson.uh.edu

(713) 523-4418  (no calls after 10:30 pm, please)