Looking for ride to Pennsic

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu May 1 14:36:27 PDT 1997

I am looking for a ride to Pennsic.

I can probably set up my schedule to match yours.
Usually I've been going to Pennsic for 6 to 9 days
but I am willing to consider more(preferably) or
less.

I usually take a large medieval pavilion and several
chests but can cut down if have to.

I am willing to pay a reasonable amount more than just
sharing expenses. Or if you don't have room for me,
but can carry gear, I am willing to pay for you to
transport my stuff and I'll fly up there.

My wife is not interested in going to Pennsic, but
is willing to take me to your location to catch a
ride with you or to drop off gear for you to carry.

Since the deadline for registering for Pennsic is
approaching, I'd like to find out if I can go.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  markh at risc.sps.mot.com
  (512)892-0036