SCA vs Mundane

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue May 6 07:40:09 PDT 1997

> I would like to start a new topic, if I may.

Never!

Oh wait. Why would we care? *wink*

> A 'friend'
> says, "why don't you use your REAL name, and be more realistic?"

You mean you arent using your REAL name? Pug is my REAL name, it just so
happens that the "Law" doesn't recognize that fact.

> "That group has nothing to do with reality."

And church does?

> "Why don't you sew REAL stuff?"

Cause I can buy it cheaper than I can make it.

> "If you spent as much time working on normal things..."

... I would be as boring as you.

> "The only people who participate in organizations like the SCA are crazy
> fanatics." (yes, this one was told to me in church!)

Why *yes* we are. Thank you for noticing.

Not sure what the topic is, but I love responding at times. *evil grin*

Ciao,