Beltaine was More Fun

LdAlexndr at aol.com LdAlexndr at aol.com
Wed May 7 16:03:05 PDT 1997

Barat Wrote....

>Kill the barkeep.  What fun.  You should see the bruises I have.

Complain Complain. You had a good time and you know it.

>I have dried out, however.  Amazing how many of the players thought the
>idea was to drowned the barkeep, rather than drink the "beer".  By the
>way, I think I have been typecast.  Barat as a barkeep, how silly!

Typecast?? You Barat? A Barkeep? (And select other things we won't go into
here.) Please say it isn't so!!!

>And they were nice enough to give the target of much abuse (me that is)
>a very nice pouch.  Let’s do it again next year.

>     Barat
I agree!! After the fun I had helping with the quest and just getting to see
and talk with people I haven't seen in awhile made this weekend great. We
need more events like this!!

In service
~Alex Ravenshaw