Pictures

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Fri May 9 06:11:38 PDT 1997

Good Morrow!

Myself and a few friends have decided to start a new undertaking...We are
putting together a photo-scrapbook of all who live in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.
The obvious benefit is a picture with your colors, name (spelled correctly,
even!) and titles, home, and significant others if any.

It will take a REALLY long time to put this together, and I am asking for
your help.  I need a good, close up picture of you in garb, with your SCA
name, awards, and any other pertinent information you would like included in
the book. I will be at Steppes Warlord, camping with Duke Mikael and Duchess
Mikala, to take some pictures if you don't  have  a camera.

My dream is to get this book organized and printed, so all can have a copy!

Please consider  the  small amount  of time on your part to contribute to
the whole!

Privately email me for my snail mail address for sending your information.
For those who drag your feet, don't worry, I'll eventually hunt you down :)

In Service,

Allysyn Kranidious
(Denni Lozos)
timo