Newest knighting announced at "Last Romano-British Circus"

eric caladin at mail.io.com
Sat May 10 23:25:14 PDT 1997

'twas announced in court today that Alisha Macleod shall be elevated to the
order of chivalry at Steppes Warlord.

C-

========
 Caladin Ironhearth Esq.             |   Eric W. Brown
 Scotland - 1596                     |   1905 B Margalene Way,
 (look fer  me by the keg, laddie!)  |   Austin Texas 78731
                                     |   H (512)990-8326
                                     |   W (512)238-3227
========
 Green and White havsies with an     |   "Always remember the worst day of your
 otherway swapie doodle thingy       |    life, it sure beats the alternative."
 that looks like an ^ smack on it.   |    My Grandfather, John Brown