Northern Regional Warlord

Keith Duke duke at gte.net
Mon May 12 21:28:26 PDT 1997

Heilsa,

Just a reminder that Northern Regional Warlord is this weekend, at The
Castle in Muskogee. It looks like a heck of a good time.

So....

If you want to have a real active part in helping trounce our friends in
Trimaris at the next Gulf War, this job is for you. Or, hey, if you just
want to come out and smack your friends around, this event is for you.
There is something for nearly everyone.

Also, there was some confusion generated by an email I sent out earlier.
This was regrettably unclear as well as sent in haste and irritation, and I
apologize for any and all confusion caused.

You *are* coming aren't you?

Take care,

Piotr

Keith Duke - duke at gte.net
Member of the Society for Creative Anachronisms
Piotr Balomirin syn Barsukov, Seneschal
Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra (in glorious, green Tulsa OK)
Northkeep Power & Light -  I'm Curley, Larry & Moe are the other two...