Looking for info on what happened at the Last Romano-Celtic Circus ...

Angus mac Taggart/Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Thu May 15 08:03:58 PDT 1997

Unto all who attended the Last Romano-Celtic Circus, doth Laird Angus mac
Taggart, virtual scribe for the Barony of Bryn Gwlad's Unofficial WebSite,
bid greetings.

I am compiling a Post Revel Report on this event and would like anyone who
has any information on what occurred there (no matter how large or small),
to please email me, call me or snail mail me at the addresses listed below.
This report will be placed on the web.

In service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra and the
Dream of the S.C.A.

Angus

Phone: 512.837.6688
Alt. Phone: 512.837.7772