What do their arms look like?

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Thu May 15 18:52:00 PDT 1997

Charlene Charette wrote:

> Baronman at aol.com wrote:
>
> > Wow - this really is a nifty site.  I would recomend any one even minutely
> > interested in hearaldry, to look it over.
>
> Due to download time I only looked at the first 6 or so.  Keep in mind
> that lots of the earlier stuff isn't good heraldry by today's standards
> -- we've learned alot since then <g>.  As an example, I can spot two
> current rules violations in the first device alone.
>
> --Perronnelle

While I certainly agree with the basic thrust of Perronnelle's
remarks, a couple of those older coats are exemplars of good,
simple, elegant heraldry.  Andeleon, Jan, and Lloyd are among
the ones I'm thinking about.

- Galen

--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"