Crochet

Muir Dean muirdean at mindspring.com
Fri May 16 05:46:54 PDT 1997

Greetings from Atlantia-

I have recently been told on the Merry Rose that  Lady Christina in
Drachenwald has found a 15th C reference for crocheting and that this same
good Lady has moved to Ansteorra.  She has found an old German text at the
University library either in Mannheim or Heidleberg.  I would very much like
to contact this Lady and would appreciate any help the good gentles of
Ansteorra could provide in locating her.  I've have been under the
impression that crochet was an invention of the last 200 years.

Heart felt thanks for any assistance you can provide,

Francesca la Curiousa
who has a passion for lacemaking(mostly bobbin lace)