Coronation Lost and Found

kimberly at mail.topher.net kimberly at mail.topher.net
Fri May 16 11:41:47 PDT 1997

Black Oak Keep still has LOTS of lost and found from January
Coronation, and a few things from last fall's Queen's (see the list
below).  We will be bringing all of the lost and found to Steppes
Warlord, so if you think we may have something of yours, please stop
by Black Wolf Tavern and inquire.  If you won't be attending Warlord,
you can e-mail me or call me to ask about your lost item.  Items that
go unclaimed will eventually be auctioned.

Thanks,
Lady Thyra of Black Oak Keep
mka Kimberly Koch
kimberly at topher.net
	 -or-
kochka at gvl.esys.com
(903)455-5599

Lost and Found Items

great heaps and piles of assorted feast gear:
	mugs
	bowls
	plates
	silverware
assorted napkins and tablecloths
Iris ribbon
banner with panther on it and hanging rod
assorted jewelry:
	earring
	kilt pin
pendant
navy cloak with red lining
brass box
strip of plaid, found fastened with a stick pin
gold candle
brass candlestick
2 fans
buckler
director's chair

If your missing item is not on this list - ask us anyway.  This is
just what I've ended up with; I can always ask around to others in
the shire.