Hey Kayleigh !!!!!!!!!!

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon May 19 13:52:22 PDT 1997

ALRIGHT ALREADY
   I SURRENDER
Yes, I may have jumped the gun and not have read the posting in it's
entirety-BUt- there are so many of these personal postings on the list that I
start to skim them for KEY WORDs- all of the key words were present in that
listing and I jumped before I looked.      To all, I apologize,BUT the reason
that I get so ##%^*!! upset at them is because I used to belong to the
bagpipe digest, which I really found benificial.  In less than a year,  it
turned into nothing more than a personal platform for several individuals to
expound themselves and a personal message board.  The server became so
digusted with what was happening that they discontinued the service.  I DO
NOT want that to happen on this board, so I will do what ever it takes to
prevent it- even if I make myself look like an ass at times ( normal for me
to do).

Gently folding my long ears into my helm so as to not get them hit with a
sword from all

   Baron Bors of Lothian