Fund-Raiser

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Mon May 19 20:15:26 PDT 1997

Greetings everyone,

Please humor me while I ask everyone to remember a posting made a few weeks
back.  It was when HRH Kien asked if we could come up with ideas on raising
money for the Ansteorra encampment and chili feed at Pensic this year.

After much thought, Daffyd and I decided to hold a small feast at Steppes
Warlord and donate all the proceeds to that cause.  We managed to "convince"
his squires and thier ladies into assisting us in this endeavor.  So here
goes:

We want to invite everyone to the " Japanese Feast for Pensic Chili"
It will be the same feast I served at the last two Festival of Japan events;

*  Beef soup with won-tons
*  Fried rice with eggrolls
*  stry-fry veggies
*  Seasoned chicken over hot white rice
*  and of course dessert.
I will be serving Noir rolls, dried cuttlefish, hot peas and of course, rice
crakers throughout the meal.

both ice tea and Hot Green tea will be served-

It will be at 5pm Saturday evening ...before court and (hopefully) after the
fighting.  We will only be serving 30 people.
Feast fee is $8.00 a plate    Please remember that this is a fund-raiser for
Ansteorra.
You will NOT go away hungery...just ask anyone who has taken this feast.

As we will all be attending Saturday nite court,  Why not roll into your
seat, stuffed and satisfied, to take a long  relaxing nap? I bet you will
have time for it....just kidding..of course ,we will all be very attentive
during the entire court.

Thank you everyone for indulging me this space.  I will be taking
reservations untill they are all sold.

In service to this Kingdom,
HL Octavia de Verdon

e-mail reservations:  DAFPIG@ aol.com