Weather At Steppes Warlord..

LdAlexndr at aol.com LdAlexndr at aol.com
Mon May 19 21:24:48 PDT 1997

Greetings..

Seeing as how this will be my first Warlord.. I know I know... Don't everyone
gasp at once...  I'm quite curious about the weather. We've had sugesstions
of Ice, Snow, Rain.. More Rain, and even and earthquake.
But with the way weather works in this grand kingdom of ours. It's almost a
roll of the dice to see what you'll get. I guess well just have to see.
Oh, wait, I almost forgot about the tornado.. I'm sorry.. but I'm bringing a
few I know personally... Tin Tornados that is...

::wanders off to find all his assorted weather gear with a feeling he's gonna
need it::

In plotting and schem... er.. Service..
Lord Alexander Ravenshaw.
Namron Sou... er.. Elfsea