Black Wolf Tavern

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Tue May 20 08:17:03 PDT 1997

Hello All,

With Steppes Warlord there will be, as usual, Black Wolf Tavern brought to you the
Shire of Black Oak Keep.

Although this is part advertisement it is also a Public Service Announcement.
Since Warlord doesn't have a formal feast schedueled (Octavia, good luck on your
Japanese feast. It sounds wonderful and I'd love to be there but I think I'm
going to be busy.)  Many good gentles have come to count on the tavern for
survival over the weekend.

To help your plans, here's a partial list of the goodies we're offering this year.

- Shish Kabobs (chicken & beef)
- Homemade Beef Jerky
- Breakfast burritos
- Muffins
- assorted munchies

And in honor of our Champion, Duke Charles Inman MacMoore

- Barbecued beef in a pita (Roast "Chuck". Get it?)

And our Cavalier

- Don Miguel on a Stake (We're sooooo bored)

On Saturday night everyone over 21 is invited to a rollicking Kamakasi party
hosted by the infamous House Porto!  (Of which I'm now a member. Don't ask.)

There will also be coffee, soda, and bottled water available.

We hope to see you there and keep you alive over the long weekend.

Yers,

Gunthar