Pas d' Arms Update #2

Joe Bosko acrubray at wtrt.net
Tue May 20 18:54:04 PDT 1997

M'Lord,

        Just a quick progress update on Pas d' Arms (6-8 Jun)in Adlersruhe.

        City Council announced (last night) the aerial mosquito spray will
commence (weather permitting) within the next 2 weeks..
        City Manager gave the clear OK for pets and open fires (must have
extinguishers nearby -- preferably in every tent)..
        Dragon needs only painting & minor cosmetic fixes and will be ready
to face our Kingdom Archers (dragon is some 7.5' long)
        VFW gave permission for us to park behind their facility -- this
will give the event a truly Medieval atmosphere (with all vehicles off the
site).

        Finally, VFW WILL open their facility to those of us who desire a
wee drop of the hard stuff.  They do not mind us visiting the bar in garb
BUT all drinks MUST be consumed on their premises.
        Any questions please call me - number can be found on the Passa Web Page
        http://www.wtrt.net/~acrubray/passa/passa.html

Lord Brennan