Directions to Steppes Warlord

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed May 21 07:55:13 PDT 1997

Let me reassure folks that, as far as I recall, there is at least one
billboard from the West mentioning the First Monday Trade Days.  The
site is near Canton.  (Pity they don't have a shire there.)  There are
several motels at the interstate near the Cow^H^H^H Dairy Palace.

People from the north/west should note US 80, which can shave a few
miles off of your I-635 travel at Dallas, and is a fast limited-access
highway just like an interstate.  It merges with I-20 before Canton.

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com