MELEES

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Thu May 22 12:00:20 PDT 1997

> if there will be any
>  odd rules imposed on the teams...

Alrek, come prepared for *anything* and I expect you will not be
dissapointed. Erc fitzMungo is organizing the melee activity,
and requested scenario suggestions earlier this month.

(Yeeeesssss, the evilmean&nasty Amra submitted an "unusual"
suggestion to Erc, something to make the heavy fighters "think
outside the box", I hope. Make sure you bring ALL the "toys" you
have at your disposal!)

Note as well that the melees will include both light and heavy
sessions. Plenty of fun, plenty of action, plenty of training.

Have at you all! (and then come to Merchant's Row and tell me
the stories....)

Frantically packing and just about to leave for site, I am
Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
	currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker					KiheBard at aol.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!