As I was saying. . .

Mark Wallace blackfox.mwal at webzone.net
Sat May 24 22:28:21 PDT 1997

Master William Blackfox sends greetings to the Ansteorra List:

	I find it sad that in the very edition in which I post a reasoned request
for people to be frugal with the repeats in their replies comes a person who
reposts the entirity of Lord Damon's wonderful shaggy dog story in order to
attach a two-sentence comment.
	Dear person who did this:  why did you do that?
	Dear person who did this:	 why wasn't the subject line sufficient to give
																							reference to your intentions?
	Dear person who did this:   Why did you think that I had to read the entire
story twice?
	Dear person who did this:  Doesn't your e-mail word processor have a
"delete" feature
																						and, if it does, do you know how to use it?
	Dear person who did this:  Do you see any message repeats in this posting?

	Come on, folks.  Please try to cut down on the clutter.  Neatness counts.
Ask any Laurel.

Yours in service,
Blackfox

>"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,
>>Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious,
>>>If you say it loud enough, you'll always sound precocious,
																											Mary Poppins
																													Alfred E. Newman