As I was saying. . .

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun May 25 12:54:21 PDT 1997

>	Come on, folks.  Please try to cut down on the clutter.  Neatness counts.
>Ask any Laurel.

To His Most Excellent Masterful Willy Blackfox:

By all reasons I should mail this directly to you privately, but since your
subject is of relavence to all, I will respond on the list-
THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU.  At
last, another voice crying in the wilderness.  I think the underlying problem
of these posting are two fold. One , many individuals who clutter up the
list, are people who truely don't know how to use a computer or at least an
email service.  To those individuals ,take a class at your local community
college ( don't worry- they will take anybody, even people from the SCA).
 The second type of person is the more isideous one.  These people are so
enamored with seeing their name seen by all, that they will do or say just
about anything, I DO mean anything, to put it in front of us all, whether we
want to see it or not.  To these people- get a life.
   Vicount Galen and I had a discussion about this a couple of months ago,
things got better for a while, but it seems to be the same individuals, doing
the same old things, who don't seem to get the message.  All they do is fill
up my cache file ( you novices do know that you have to clean out your cache
file periodically don't you?)
    Granted- this news group is so far one of the better run ones I been on,
but so too was the bagpipe digest, until it bellied up.

   Baron Bors of Lothian
  Par Deu, bel sire, cist est de ae vostre lin,
  Et si mangue un grant braun porcin
  Et a dous traitz beit un cester de vin.
  Ben dure guete deit il rendre a sun ve