Enough is Enough!!!

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Mon May 26 21:14:50 PDT 1997

> >zkr26 at ttacs1.ttu.edu (Lisa Carter)
> How about learning how to use your delete button?
> Baron Bors of Lothian

In the last few weeks we have seen a few people on this list griping about
what people have put up or what people include in their responses.

I say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!!

This is NOT a moderated list.  It is a public list that has been set up to
allow persons with Ansteorran interest to exchange comments, thoughts, and
information.  The ONLY person that can dictate what is or is not allowed on
this list is the list administrater.  For those of you that are not wanting
a free and open list, I suggest you set up your own Moderated List.  This
constant harassment of people who post something you don't like or post in
a way you think is proper is not what I would call Chivalrous.

This is not to say that people shouldn't follow a few basic rules of
netiquette.  I am an Internet Administrator mundanely and I KNOW what the
common rules are.  But many of the people here are NOT Internet Experts and
they should be quietly informed about netiquette not publicly humiliated.
If there is a person that becomes a problem it is the responsibility of the
List Administrator to take care of it.  I really hope that everyone will
get down off of their High Horse and lets get back to having fun.  I
monitor 9 different Kingdom lists and ours is not even close to being the
busiest.

In Service to the Dream

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald

mka. Burke McCrory