Courtesy

MstrssMara at aol.com MstrssMara at aol.com
Tue May 27 09:50:40 PDT 1997

Ok,

Now I have read the more than numerous postings of late.  And this is
probably beating a dead horse but........here goes.

What I love about the Society and Our Kingdom is that we can show common
courtesy to one another at events.  I would like to think that somehow after
the weekend ends and we go home that we take this with us.

It is easy to forget when we are typing a letter or response to be posted on
the list, we don't have to see the person face to face.  We don't have to see
the hurt in their eyes when we say something that will hurt.  We do not all
have to get along and sing camp songs together this is not what I'm asking.
 However.......even if you disagree with someone there is always a way to
respond with out hurtful words, or rudeness.  I'll try and remember in my
postings.  I hope everyone else will also.

Mara MacNaughton O.L.