Eldern Tourney

Elizabeth Sissom ailikn at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 13:35:35 PDT 1997

>My husband and I are very new to SCA and don't have a copy of the Black
>Star.  I am looking for info about reserving a site and getting a map to
>the site.  Where might I be able to get this info?
>

>Megan

Even though I received this letter in private e-mail, I thought it would be a
good idea to forward it to list, just in case anyone else wanted the info.

We will not be having site reservations because they are all camping sites, no
cabins.  It will be first come, first serve, so get there early.  There are
plenty of motels and restaurants within a few miles (more info pending on the
motels).

As for directions, take your best route to hwy. 81 just north of Duncan, OK.
Turn east on Osage rd., travel 7 miles, you will have taken a sharp turn to the
north.  Turn east (right) again on Medcalf rd.  and travel 1.5 miles to Lake rd.
Turn right and travel half a mile to Cabin Site rd. Turn right gain, follow
Cabin Site through one more turn, traveling 1.5 miles to Parker rd.  There will
be a church on right, turn left.  The road into the site is another half mile on
the left.  Follow SCA signs for 1.5 miles (all milage is approximate).

more contact info:

Autocrats:
Lord Armond & Lady Ambrosia
MKA Dan & Shelley Pipe
(405) 355-1895

HL Sylvia
MKA Sylvia Tanner
(405) 355-4907

for feast reservations:
Lady Rhagnell
MKA Gayle Black
(405) 353-4805 (number in Black Star is wrong)

We hope to see all of you there (and we will be keeping a tally!)

For the Dream,

~V~ Ailikn-Thyrie of Uppsala ~V~
   Barony of the Eldern Hills
     Kingdom of Ansteorra
      ailikn at hotmail.com
*"what are you gonna do, bleed on me?!"                    *
*                          -Monty Python and the Holy Grail*