Steppes--music

ches ches at io.com
Tue May 27 20:46:01 PDT 1997

Every 2nd Tuesday or so: Bardic Circle - at home of Lady Bianca, 1104 Willowbrook Trail,
Carrollton, Texas.

There is also an EXCELLENT musical group that is in Elfsea. Ask the Baroness for details.

I can send you via private email her phone number if you want it. Let me know! :)

Ciao
Ches

"Give me a kiss to build a dream on and my imagination will thrive upon that dream. "
- Duke Ellington