History of Coffee.....

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Thu May 29 12:27:14 PDT 1997

Thank you very much Stefen.....

Great resources.... I wll get them.

I am looking also for its use in Russia in the 1500's +-.

My persona is Russian, late 1500's in the court of Ivan IV.

This is a great place to start.

I hope to do some work with it...if possible.  Hummmmm smell those
beans.....

In Service.... Nikolas

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism