ANST - Today at red tape

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Mon May 12 08:51:17 PDT 1997

Pug Bainter wrote:

> Franchesca Havas (ches at io.com) said something that sounded like:
> > The crown has signed the rules of boffer combat for youth, rapier combat for
> > youth and armored combat for youth.
>
> Correct. I am expecting copies of all the rules in email to get
> formatted to put up on the official Ansteorran webpage. (Be looking for
> it Kryzstof.)
>
> > The server has been approved.
>
> Now we will be drawing up legal documentation to ensure the SCA's
> property is safe and that the liabilities in all directions are covered.
> At such time as that is acceptable and signed by all parties will the
> actual equipment be bought.
>
> > Can someone else give us an official report?
>
> I sure can't. I missed the first part and last part of the meeting.

Well, I have 7 pages of notes from the two days in little tiny script but I have
to leave the house in 20 minutes and I won't be home until probably 10 or 11
tonight so I'm sure someone can post stuff before me (and what do y'all mean by
official anyway?)  I intend to post it for my canton anyway so if nobody does it
before 11 tonight, I will be glad to share my notes with everybody.
:)
Annes