Kingdom Warlord was a Blast

michael geisendorff crator at iglobal.net
Mon May 5 09:28:01 PDT 1997

At 11:01 AM 5/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> Mahdi has made a change to the structure of the Warlord.  He announced
>> that there would be four regional Warlords and a Kingdom Warlord (to
>> rule them and in the darkness bind them?).  The Coastal region Warlord
>> is Wilhelm (huge guy with a black beard, wears blue and yellow).  The
>> Central region Warlord is Robin of Gilwell.  The Western region Warlord
>> is Aaron MacGregor.  The Northern Region Warlord is Talen Gustav von
>> Marienburg.  The Kingdom Warlord is to remain in the hand of Dieter von
>> Eltz.  HRM was very pleased with the work that Dieter has done and
>> wanted him to continue his efforts for the kingdom.
>
>Am I missing something? Aren't there 5 regions?
>
>Or does the region the Warlord from not get a regional one?
>
>Ciao,
>
>--
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
>Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |  graceful about that lady. A young woman bursting with
>House Flaming Dog     |  vigor. She blinked at the sudden light. She writes
>pug at pug.net           |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"

Dieter is to be the representative for the Southern Region, as well as Warlord.

Britta
********
*  From the furthest west of Ansteorra the wicked brothers MacGregor raise
hell    *
*                                       ^
*
*                                      /:\
*
*                                      |:|
*
*   EST SULARUS OTH MITHOS!            |:|            VIVAT ANSTEORRA!
*
*                                      |:|            DEATH TO TRIMARIS!!!
*
*
*
*