SCA vs Mundane

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed May 7 07:11:12 PDT 1997

> Not sure what the topic is, but I love responding at times. *evil grin*

Just by the way, I would really respond like that to questions of that
nature. I'm simply a smart-alec by birth.

On the other hand, I have not had any real encounters with problems
regarding my hobby. I have been very straight forward with all of my
employers, friends, etc. about what I do and so far I've only gotten
positive response.

Ciao,