Raven's Fort contacts

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Thu May 8 13:49:05 PDT 1997

> Could someone send me a little information on Raven's Fort? Fighter
> practice location/time, officer list etc......

> Seumas

The Barony of Ravens Fort encompasses the Huntsville, Conroe area and
then some. However, we have folks that play and claim Ravens Fort
that live in many areas.

Our populace meeting occurs on the 1st Thursday of each month in the
Loman Student Center on the Sam Houston State Univ campus. It is
usually in the "Duck Room", but check the TV monitors for the
location.

We have an officers meeting on the 3rd Thursday of each month at
Ryans Resturant in Conroe on Loop 336.

Both meetings start at about 7pm.

Fighter practice is held each Sunday at the Gazebo located at the
corner of 19th Street and Ave O in Hunstville. This is west of the
Sam Houston Museum.

Each year we sponsor several events. The premier event Ravens Fort
hosts is Defender of the Fort held in Sept. This year it will be Sept
19-21. We have our own site east of Huntville in the trees. We will
be advertising it in the Black Star.

The Baron and Baroness of Ravens Fort are David st. David and
Chrystal Ariana Mac Ruari. The Seneschal is HL Yoshimoto Yodoshi
Ichiro Gawa or Yoshi or Ice for short.

We have a very laid back group. We play hard and party well. But we
always keep our eye and heart on the dream of the SCA.

If you have recently moved or are moving to our area, our Hospitaler
is Lord Timo Kranidious. His email is dentim at mail.myriad.net if you
would to contact him.

If you live here in Huntsville I can reached at 291-9532. My Lady,
Kezia, who is A&S minister or myself can help you also.

Timo or I can send you more info if you would like it. Just drop us a
line.

Thanks for asking and hope to see you soon.

Lord Nikolas of Muscovy

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Pavel Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism