Cooks newsletter

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Fri May 9 06:35:35 PDT 1997

> 	Can someone please send me thin subscription information for the Ansteorra Cooking List.  I've checked the Web page and can't find it there.  Thank You
>
> Robert Fitzmorgan
> Barony of Northkeep
>
> -------------------------------------
> Name: Scott Fridenberg
> E-mail: scottf at galstar.com
> Date: 05/08/97
> Time: 20:34:19

I don't know of an Ansteorran Cook's List, however I maintain the SCA Cooks list
if you would like that.

It can be subscribed to by sending a message to

majordomo at eden.com

In the body of the message write:

subscribe sca-cooks

That's it.

Maybe an Ansteorran Cooks newsletter wouldn't be a bad idea.  I've been working on
starting a Kingdom Cooks Guild (the first newsletter is almost out).  I think it
would be nice to have a forum to discuss specific feasts and such.  If there's
interest I'll provide one.

Yers,

Gunthar