JUNK

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sat May 10 07:03:54 PDT 1997

HEY-

 Could some of you people out there please quit filling up my mail box with
stuff that could be sent to individuals instead of the whole news group.
 Some of these postings have no relevance to any one but ONE other
individual.  If you are too lazy to figure out your server, get an easier one
to use.  If you are so enthralled to see your name in a posting- get a life.
 If this continues, I am going to drop this news group, then you all will be
deprived of my clever, insightful, and relevant postings.

 Baron Bors of Lothian
  Par Deu, bel sire, cist est de ae vostre lin,
  Et si mangue un grant braun porcin
  Et a dous traitz beit un cester de vin.
  Ben dure guete deit il rendre a sun veisin.