Help!

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu May 15 10:55:41 PDT 1997

> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Gunthar
>

> The number is (800) 730-KING
>

> --Just happened to have a catalogue handy
>

> Llygoden Llwyd
> Barony of Wiesenfeuer
> mka Phillip Stallcup
> stalpl at integris-health.com

Thanks, the number on the WWW phone book is incorrect, it says the number is
(800) 722-KING

DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER!  The company it goes to is getting tired of all the calls
they get.  Also the number listed as the local number has been disconnected.

Without you guys I never would have gotten through.  But I did get hold of them
in time to take care of business before they shipped out my order.

Yers,

Gunthar