the rest of the story

Paul Lewing koogar at sage.net
Thu May 15 11:30:51 PDT 1997

At 10:13 AM 5/14/97 -0400, you wrote:
>When somebody figues out what the purpose of that post was would they please
>tell the rest of us?  Inquiring minds want to know?
>
>Baron Bors of Lothian
>  ---------------------------------------------------------------
>  Par Deu, bel sire, cist est de ae vostre lin,
>  Et si mangue un grant braun porcin
>  Et a dous traitz beit un cester de vin.
>  Ben dure guete deit il rendre a sun veisin.

        I think I know what it is, but if I'm right I don't feel at liberty
to explain.  If I am right, then I wish him the best though I won't be able
to make it by the Dog and Duck that day to find out if he was successful.

        If I am wrong, then it wouldn't matter if I did try to explain.

                                Paul
---
Paul Lewing
koogar at sage.net
"I been waiting for the questions so my answers will make sense."