the rest of the story

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri May 16 11:17:31 PDT 1997

>Here too.
>
>I'm also wondering several things.

I got it figured out- This story is all metaphor- you know like the Epic of
Gilgamesh.  The story of Gilgamesh isn't a story about a single person, it's
a metaphor to explain mans search for immortality in a metaphorical sense.
 YEH, THAT'S IT!  Now if I could just figure what the metaphors in this story
stand for????????
 Baron Bors of Lothian
  Par Deu, bel sire, cist est de ae vostre lin,
  Et si mangue un grant braun porcin
  Et a dous traitz beit un cester de vin.
  Ben dure guete deit il rendre a sun veisin.