Black Wolf Tavern

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue May 20 09:16:21 PDT 1997

Gunthar wrote:
> Many good gentles have come to count on the tavern for
> survival over the weekend.

> On Saturday night everyone over 21 is invited to a rollicking Kamakasi party
> hosted by the infamous House Porto!

Um, I see a bit of a contradiction there ...

Seriously, Black Wolf Tavern is quite literally a lifesaver for me!  I
never remember to bring much food, and they're always there with cold
drink and hot food to keep me from falling over.  Limited menu, but I
like eating their Dons.  Do consider them!

Disclaimer: I have financial interest in neither the Black Wolf Tavern
nor in Black Oak Keep.  I just think they're really neat, hardworking
people and I just want to throw business their way.

Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com