Directions to Steppes Warlord

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Wed May 21 06:10:49 PDT 1997

While Burke has provided the website link already, I am reminded
that not all who trod the electronic caravan routes are equipped
with browsers permitting access of same. Therefor, the VERY
basic directions to Steppes Warlord:

Take your best route to  the Steppes, find I-20, and head EAST
to Canton, TX.  (If you are already east of the Steppes, adjust
itinerary accordingly.) The Warlord site is on the west side of
the First Monday Trade Days grounds, and the preferred exit will
be well marked by SCA signs.

If approaching from the west and you reach the exit for the
Dairy Palace, you are one exit beyond the preferred route:
exit the Interstate immediately, turn south (right), enter the
grounds from the main entrance (right turn) and proceed
to the west. (Remember the Dairy Palace for later in the
weekend.)

If approaching from the east, upon spying the Dairy Palace
the preferred exit will be a little over a mile ahead.

MERCHANTS: If I do not receive your requests before departing
my home (needs to reach my mailbox before noon Thursday
*at the latest*), do not despair, we'll still find space for you.
May not be quite as nice a location, and will NOT be in the
prime area near the list field, but we'll do our best otherwise.

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
Merchant Coordinator, Steppes Warlord XXIV
	currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker					KiheBard at aol.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!