peers-squires/apprentices questionaire

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Wed May 21 06:11:12 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-05-19 22:41:56 EDT, Burke forwarded questions.
I'll re-open an old discussion with one response:

> 9.  Any thing I left out?

Voice in the wilderness time: *please* remember that the terms student,
apprentice, squire, cadet, and protege are not restricted within the SCA
(particularly and esp. student!)

Note also that in strict usage of the language, even peasants have
peers - Peers of the Society and Royal Peers are another matter
entirely.

Living up to a verbal exchange at Elfsea Spring Faire ("Oh *you're*
Amra -- the one who knows everything." "No, milady, I don't know
everything. I *do* have opinions about most things, however!"),
I am:

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
	currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker					KiheBard at aol.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!