Fund-raiser Feast

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Wed May 21 07:45:49 PDT 1997

Greetings Everyone,

Excuse me while I pitch the Fund-Raiser feast once more.

There will be a Fund-Raiser Feast at Steppes Warlord at 5:00pm on Saturday
evening.  The  entire proceeds from this endevor will be given to the Kingdom
for the annual Ansteorra Chili Feed at Pensic.  If you cannot go to Pensic
this year, this is a great way to Support your Kingdom and get stuffed at the
same time!

We invite everyone to the Japanese Feast for Pensic Chili.  It is a Japanese
cuisine with Soup, Lots of won-tons, Eggrolls, Fried rice, Seasoned chicken
on hot white rice and many little extras.  You will not leave hungrey!!!!

So stoll on into our Pavillions (so let it rain and hopfully they won't
leak!) and we will try to Roll you out in time for court!
Bring your cushions and pillows to sit on.  This feast will be served in the
Japanese fashion.

At this time, I have sold over half  the feast.  Since we are only serving
30, If you want a reservation, Please write soon!
(we may up the number to 35???)

Thank you for your patience with me,

In service to Ansteorra,

Octavia