MELEES

SOC STUDIES camlewis at swbell.net
Wed May 21 20:13:35 PDT 1997

Greetings one and all...I am His Lordship Alrek Kanin.  Myself and five
other gentles of this wonderous Kingdom have heard tell of melees being
sponsored at Steppes Warlord this weekend...we would love to have any
information you could give us on when and where and if there will be any
odd rules imposed on the teams...like must be sponsored by a
knight...must include nobility...or will the warriors of Ansteorra be
allowed to show their true abilities in brotherhood and honor by
choosing their own teams of their honored kinsmen and brothers and
sisters in battle...

We invite any and all comers to show us your prowess this weekend
with honor,

 Alrek
 Tor
 Valdemar