The New Steppes Warlord Is...

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon May 26 15:33:55 PDT 1997

One thing to add....Giovanni de Cellini is the new Steppes Bard!  He won
the competition after singing a wonderful song he wrote himself. The
title of the song escapes me.....It was a wonderful story about an
ansteorran soldier going of to fight for his kingdom.  Wasn't a dry eye
in the house!!

meadhbh