Warlord

Paul Lewing koogar at sage.net
Tue May 27 14:18:06 PDT 1997

At 02:42 PM 5/27/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Looks like our tornadoes that were supposed to have nailed us this weekend
>were late hitting (hope the earthquakes never do...)
>Hope none of you folks live in Belton (just West of Canton) because you
>should be hiding in your bathtubs about now...I just watched 2 tornadoes
>touch down on the weather reports...
>timo

        Ummm...actually Belton is well south and west of Canton.  Belton is
approximately halfway between Waco and Austin on I-35.  The tornadoes in
question hit Troy, Morgan's Point, Nolanville, Salado, and Jarell at last
report that I saw.  They were less than 10 miles away from my house.  I've
got a nice piece of hail like a baseball cut in half in my freezer now.

                                Paul

---
Paul Lewing
koogar at sage.net
"I been waiting for the questions so my answers will make sense."