Songs and stuff

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed May 28 12:49:07 PDT 1997

Tadhg said:

>>Does anyone have the words to the song performed before HRH Alisha's
>>knighting?  I would love to get them, if so....

>Funny you should ask that...I just got my Atlantian friends to send that
>to me a few weeks ago.  It has become a staple in the past few years back
>there.

I believe this song is on one of the two "Vivat Trimaris!" tapes. I think
the first one, but I don't remember and don't have them here at work.

For those who like SCA songs, I find both of these tapes excellant and
am hoping they continue putting them out. The tapes are a fund-raiser, I
think, primarily for the Trimaris Land Fund.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com