Minister of Children Stuff

kmlott kmlott at prodigy.net
Wed May 28 19:53:30 PDT 1997

Greetings and Salutations to all.  This is Annabel Kincaid again.  I can
tell, by all that I've read so far, that Steppes Warlord was a big
success, if you forget about the flood on friday night.  I would like to
say that I had a blast with the children's activities and, the good lord
bless me, plan to do it again next year.  I am currently putting a call
out to all MOCs in our fair Kingdom.  I would like to start up an
activity suggestion circle in which we can pass around ideas/suggestions
on activities that seem to go over well with the children.  If you would
like to be involved, please email me by private email.  Also, anyone who
is not an MOC but has some suggestions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your time.
In service to the dream and the future, Annabel Kincaid
email me at kmlott at prodigy.net