Peers and students, my opinions..

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Thu May 29 09:51:18 PDT 1997

Pug,

I appreciate your honesty and candor of your posts.  They are refreshing to
say the least.

About peerage...I agree with your opinions on taking a mentor--you seem to
be a driven, self sufficient gentleman who is independent (fiercely so..:)
This person (you) would not require tutledge, and could easily assertain the
items and knowledge needed by networking.

There are other reasons for others to take mentors, I feel.  Several of the
apprentices/proteges do not take mentors for handholding as much as they
need support.  I would personally choose a mentor for social aspects as well
as guidance.  I would no doubt be introduced to others who share my interest
and concerns, and I would know that that one person, the Mentor, would
undoubtedly stand for me and would personally keep me connected and focused
on my realization of The Dream.

I too am a 'Type A' personality, and I jump at any opportunity to better
myself. Included in that betterment (maybe I made that word up) is the
'sage' issue of taking a mentor.

I'd love to hear more of your opinions on the subject, privately
DenTim at mail.myriad.net

Thank you for listening and your honesty!

In Service,
Allysyn Kranidious

timo
justplaintimo